Hello residents! Here at The Wyatt, we strive to give you an amazing experience that you would recommend to anyone! We know you have enough going on in your life, and your living experience doesn’t need to be complicated. We’re here to make your experience simple and easy from the day you sign your lease to the day you move out.
Here’s our July newsletter to keep you up to date on all you need to know on being a Wyatt resident, including reminders about move-out and our current specials, as well as information about our exciting summer-themed events catered just for you! Check it out and feel free to contact the leasing office if you have any questions.
Move-out is fast approaching! Please remember that move-out is August 6, 2018. If you have questions or concerns about the move-out process or if you would like to renew and stay another year with us, please contact the leasing office ASAP!
Reminders and Updates
- Rent is due on the 1st or before the 4th of the month. Paying online is easy and convenient! We also accept checks and money orders made out to The Wyatt.
- Please check your online portal for any outstanding balances. No partial payments are allowed.
- If you have questions regarding your deferred rent being applied to your account for July’s rent, please contact the office.
- The pool is open every day from 10 a.m.–10 p.m. You are more than welcome to bring guests into the pool area, but please no more than two guests per resident.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area unless the pet is a pre-approved service animal.
- We have pool floaties and rafts for you to use! Please be mindful when using them, and please be sure they are returned.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Kisses from The Wyatt — July 6 from 3–7 p.m. — Come get a Hershey’s Kiss from The Wyatt for International Kissing Day!
Let’s Go to the Cereal Bar — July 9 from 11 a.m.–2 p.m. — Join us at the clubhouse for a healthy breakfast or a solid snack with our cereal bar!
National Pina Colada Day — July 10 from 4–7 p.m. — Come on down to the clubhouse and cool off with a non-alcoholic pina colada! Sit out by our newly renovated pool and enjoy!
National Sour Candy Day — July 18 from 2–7 p.m. — Join us in the clubhouse for a buffet of your favorite sour candy treats and help us celebrate National Sour Candy Day!
Create Your Own Air Freshener — July 20 from noon–2 p.m. — Need some freshness for your room? Come create your own air fresheners using household products!
Waffle Wednesday — July 25 from 10 a.m.–3 p.m. — Waffle Wednesday is back! Join us in the clubhouse to make your own waffle with all the fixings!
Floatchella — July 27, All Day — Join us for a pool party, Floatchella-style! Come hang out with The Wyatt and soak up the sun, listen to music, and relax on our pool floaties!
National Cheesecake Day — July 30 from 3–5 p.m. — Join us in the clubhouse and help us celebrate National Cheesecake Day! Assorted flavors of cheesecake will be provided while supplies last!