Hello residents! Here at The Wyatt, we strive to give you an amazing experience that you would recommend to anyone. We know you have enough going on in your life, and your living experience doesn’t need to be complicated! We’re here to make your experience simple and easy from the day you sign your lease to the day you move out.
Here’s our June newsletter to keep you up to date on all you need to know on being a Wyatt resident, including reminders about rent and renewals, as well as information about our exciting summer events catered just for you! Check it out and feel free to contact the leasing office if you have any questions.
We love having pets around the property, but please remember to pick up after them! Now that the weather is nice, we want to be sure that everyone can enjoy being outdoors without stepping around messes. Violations will be sent to residents in buildings where there is a recurring pet waste problem.
Reminders and Updates
- Rent is due on or before the 4th of the month. Paying online is easy and convenient! We also accept checks and money orders made out to The Wyatt.
- Please check your online portal for any outstanding balances. No partial payments are allowed.
- Please check your rent balance to verify that pet fees and/or covered parking have been correctly added (if applicable).
- The only pets allowed on the property are those previously approved by the office. No visiting pets are allowed per the lease, and a fee will be assessed for any unapproved pets found.
- Any after-hours lockouts are a $25 charge.
- Our residents are our number one priority, so we want to do all we can to make sure you are able to find a parking spot. To prevent from being towed, please follow these guidelines:
- Park in between two white lines, NOT on a curb, in a fire lane, or anywhere with a yellow line.
- Do not park in a carport you do not own.
Community Events Calendar
National Donut Day — June 1 — Come enjoy some donuts and check out the rest of the events we have planned for June!
Grilled Cheese Bar — June 4 — Stop by the office to help us celebrate National Cheese Day with a grilled cheese bar! Get creative with your recipes!
DIY Spa Day — June 8 @ 3 p.m. — Everyone likes to be pampered, so why not find ways you can pamper yourself from home!? Join us at the clubhouse to make your own bath bombs and lip scrubs!
Create Your Own Strawberry Shortcake — June 15 @ 2 p.m. — It’s summertime, so it’s time for some strawberry shortcake! Join us to make your summer snack!
Spike It Up Summer Volleyball Tournament — June 16 @ 1 p.m. — Bring your friends to the volleyball court and enjoy some healthy competition!
Ice Cream Floats — June 20 @ 2 p.m. — Celebrate National Ice Cream Soda Day with us! Stop by the office to create your own ice cream float!
First Day of Summer Celebration — June 21 @ 12:30 p.m. — Celebrate the first day of summer by coming out to the pool and clubhouse to enjoy hamburgers, hot dogs, fresh fruit, and more!
Ice Cream Sundae Party — June 28 @ 4 p.m. — You scream, we scream, we ALL scream for ICE CREAM! Make your own ice cream sundae in the clubhouse!
Summer Luau Pool Party — June 29 @ 1 p.m. — There’s no party like a luau party! Come to the clubhouse and pool with your friends to soak up the sun and enjoy a barbecue with The Wyatt staff!