It’s time to kick back, relax, and enjoy plenty of cookouts, fireworks, and cold drinks! Be sure to stop by the Food Truck Rally on Friday, July 7 in downtown Kalamazoo between 9 p.m. and midnight!
Please join us for our many events, which are great opportunities to meet new people and make new friends. And of course, there will be food and prizes!
Enjoy the great upcoming weather!
- Keep an eye out for the new amenity that is coming soon!
- Please clean up after your pets! Not doing so will result in a fine.
- Smoking in your apartment is NOT allowed. Doing so can carry a fine of $100 per resident and lead to eviction with additional fines of $250 per resident. There is no smoking allowed in the lobby, clubhouse, stairwells, or within 30 feet of any entry door to the buildings.
Reminders & Updates
Office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Please call the Community Assistant on call at (269) 344-7120 for any after-hours emergencies. Available seven days a week!
Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 5th when the office opens.
If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please see Ricky Acosta, our Bookkeeper, or email him at email@example.com.
For any event idea submissions or how you can become more involved in the community, please contact our Resident Director, Sabrina Pletner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Tie-Dye Tanks — July 1 from 11 a.m.–3 p.m. — Show off your tie-dye skills and make your own tank tops. Bring your friends for even more fun!
Take What You Need Board — July 6–31 — Feeling a little down, or just need some happy thoughts? Come down to our Take What You Need Board.
Thinking About Grad School? — July 7 from 5–7 p.m. — Come down and get your questions answered about grad school, and get tips to help you be successful.
Grow Your Own Herb Day — July 10 from 2–5 p.m. — Come down and plant your favorite herb and watch it grow over time.
Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth — July 14 from 2–4 p.m. — Everyone has a sweet tooth! Come down and enjoy our cotton candy machine.
DIY Ankle Bracelet — July 17 from 4–6 p.m. — Come join the fun and make your own ankle bracelet.
DIY Stress Ball — July 19 from 4–6 p.m. — Stressed about school coming up, or just stressed in general? Come make your own stress ball!
Volleyball Tournament — July 21 — Do you have a competitive side? Show us what you got during our Volleyball Tournament!
Food Donations — July 24–28 — Donate any nonperishable food items, and we’ll donate them to Kalamazoo Loaves & Fishes.
Explore Latin America — July 28 from noon–4 p.m. — Take a trip to Latin America! Come enjoy some Latin American cuisine and learn a few dances.
Interview Prep Day — July 31 from 5–7 p.m. — Come learn a few tips on how to ace your interview.