We hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weather! Keep a look out for any of our events that you might be interested in. You can always look at our social media or come to the office and grab a monthly event calendar. Also, keep in mind that August 5 is our move-out date. It’s coming up soon, so if you want to renew, this is your last chance! We’ll keep you updated with more information as we get closer to that date.
If your toilet ever overflows, you can reach behind it on the left side and turn the oval-shaped knob clockwise until the water shuts off. After the water is off, just call the office, and we will send maintenance over right away!
Reminders and Updates
Move-out day is August 5. If you haven’t renewed, your apartment must be vacated by 9 a.m. on that date. We will have tables set up at the office where you can turn in your keys, access card, and parking pass. We will also need a forwarding address from each of you before you leave.
If you would like to renew in your same space, then this is your last chance. If you wish to renew, call the office immediately. If you have renewed and are approved for an on-site transfer, the transfer date is August 12. Please call the office to confirm whether or not you are approved.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Wyatt Luau Pool Party — July 5 @ 2 p.m.
Residents Birthday Celebration — July 12 @ noon
Give Back Week — July 15–21
Backyard Barbecue — July 17 @ 2 p.m.
Karaoke Night — July 19 @ 4 p.m.
Ice Cream Bar — July 21 @ 1 p.m.
Tie-Dye Tuesday — July 23 @ 3 p.m.
Lasagna Day — July 29 @ noon
Cheesecake Day — July 30 @ 1 p.m.