We’re getting excited for our new residents to move in on August 28! For those residents who renewed and have an open bedroom, we’ll be coming in and out throughout the month to make that room ready for your future roommate.
Please join us for our many events, which are great opportunities to meet new people and make new friends. And, of course, there will be food and prizes!
Enjoy the great upcoming weather!
- Please clean up after your pets! Not doing so will result in a fine.
- Keep an eye out for our new shuttle that will be in service soon.
- Smoking in your apartment is NOT allowed. Doing so can carry a fine of $100 per resident and lead to eviction with additional fines of $250 per resident. There is no smoking allowed in the lobby, clubhouse, stairwells, or within 30 feet of any entry door to the buildings.
Reminders & Updates
Office hours are Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m.–4 p.m., and Sunday from noon–4 p.m.
Locked out of your apartment, neighbors being loud, or have an emergency? Please call the Community Assistant on call at (269) 344-7120 for any after-hours emergencies. Available seven days a week!
Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and late fees will be applied on the 5th when the office opens.
If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please see Ricky Acosta, our Bookkeeper, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any event idea submissions or how you can become more involved in the community, please contact our Resident Director, Sabrina Pletner, at email@example.com.
For any resident/roommate conflict-related issues, please contact our Resident Director, Sabrina Pletner, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or our AGM, Joshua Reniger, at email@example.com.
Make This Your Best Year Yet!
Welcome to a brand-new academic year. You’re off to a great start having chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community. Our goal is to give you an amazing experience! We’ll be providing you with events, resources, and information to help you thrive.
With that goal in mind, we asked returning residents and Campus Advantage team members for their tips! Here’s some of what they had to say:
- Meet your neighbors. Create memories that will last a lifetime!
- Don’t hesitate to get involved. The only things you will regret are the things you didn’t do.
- This is your journey to success! Make a difference, make friends, and make a life!
- Keep an open mind, and take care of one another. You are part of a community, not just a housing facility.
- Set goals for this year. What do you want to experience and accomplish? Make it happen!
- Get to know the staff! The entire team is here to help you succeed.
- Tell us how we can serve you better! Whether it’s an idea for an event or a concern about the community, we want to hear from you.
- Find balance between academics and a life outside of the classroom.
- If you have roommates, set mutual expectations now to avoid future conflicts.
- Join the fun! We’ll have community events for you to join and enjoy all year. Let us know what else you want to see.
We’re passionate about your success, not only in your living experience, but in all areas. Thank you for being part of this community. We look forward to making this your best year yet!
Community Events Calendar
Disney Movie Night — August 7 from 7–9 p.m. — Come on in and watch Finding Dory, and learn some interesting facts on ways to help ocean conservation.
Coffee Mug Decorating — August 11 from noon–3 p.m. — Nothing helps relax you like arts and crafts, and who doesn’t like their own custom mug?
Popsicles by the Pool — August 16 from 2–4 p.m. — Come down and enjoy some refreshing, cold popsicles on us on this hot summer day!
Madden Tournament — August 17 from 6–8 p.m. — If you like Madden and are looking for some new competition, this is the place to start! Come on in and enjoy some fun with your neighbors along with refreshments on us!
Life Is Sweet — August 21 from 3–5 p.m. — Who doesn’t like hot chocolate sauce? Come enjoy our fondue bar and learn some sweet ways to get organized for back to school with a planner on us!
A Taste of France — August 24 from 3–5 p.m. — Learn about a new culture and enjoy some of their food! This month, we’re taking a trip to France!
Building Mixer — August 29 from 5–7 p.m. — Look and see what zone you are in, and come meet your building neighbors!
Get to Know Your Neighbors — August 30 from 2–5 p.m. — Come on in and enjoy a cookout on us while meeting your new neighbors and getting to enjoy our awesome amenities while it’s still warm!
Supermarket Bingo — August 31 from 5–7 p.m. — Who doesn’t love bingo? Come in and win some home and school necessities!